ASAE Demo Days is the perfect opportunity to learn about select products and services for associations.
See how you can arm your team with the tech they need to win everyday.
A recent association trends study by Community Brands shows that only half of association professionals feel their organization is technologically prepared for the future. And most pros (78 percent) say their staff is working more than they were a year ago. Forty percent of those plan to invest in new tech to address the increased workload. Business analytics/intelligence tools are an emerging area for investment. If you’re feeling unprepared and thinking about investing in a more solid tech foundation for the future, ASAE Demo Days on October 25-26 is the (virtual) place to be!
One of the most effective ways to put your association on a solid footing for the future is to use a modern association management software (AMS) system that’s flexible enough to help you meet tomorrow’s demands. The Nimble AMS team will be presenting a 30-minute demo on Monday, October 25 at 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at ASAE Demo Days. They’re ready to show you how Nimble AMS can help you stay adaptable and resilient no matter what the future holds.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this demo:
- The benefits of a cloud-based AMS – Last year, associations scrambled to move to a remote workforce and virtual interactions with members. Today, offices are re-opening, with a combination of onsite and remote workers and in-person/online member engagement. In this changing environment, giving your staff the ability to access key systems and data when they’re in or out of the office helps you prepare for any paradigm. Nimble AMS provides mobile access that gives you the ability to adapt to any work situation, allowing your staff to collaborate and access the information they need no matter where they are.
- How your organization can work more efficiently – Your AMS should provide an easy-to-use interface and the ability to set up automated processes so your staff can stay focused on day-to-day work and unexpected challenges without being distracted by cumbersome manual tasks. Nimble AMS allows your staff to save valuable time by automating complex business processes. Without code, your staff can set up automated processes in a few simple steps.
- How to engage more effectively with members – Making sure members can connect with each other and your organization year-round will keep engagement up even if members can’t attend meetings and events in person. An AMS that offers online member community functionality helps you inspire and enable members to connect with each other and gain access to relevant content anytime from the convenience of their home, office, or wherever they are.
Nimble AMS offers Nimble Communities, which allows you to easily set up and host an online member community. It provides the capabilities you need to drive continuous member engagement, improve member loyalty, and ultimately grow revenue.
- The importance of a high degree of flexibility in your AMS – As your association evolves and adapts, your AMS system should make it easy to configure many aspects of the product yourself. This makes it simple and cost-effective to ensure the system meets your needs without the added cost of custom coding.
- Why you want clicks, not code for system integrations. Your AMS should integrate easily with other apps and systems so you can quickly and easily adapt it to your (and your members’) changing needs.
Nimble AMS is not only highly configurable, but it also gives you a wide range of options for integrating with third-party applications and services. For example, your system administrators can configure and deploy integrations to your third-party service providers, such as email marketing, learning management, and advocacy systems. This reduces the need for costly and custom integrations – giving your administrator the ability to add and change integrations, using a simple point-and-click interface, when challenges and disruptions pop up.
Also, because Nimble AMS is built on the Salesforce platform, you can use pre-built integrations to apps offered in the Salesforce AppExchange, which offers thousands of solutions to meet specific needs.
Be sure to stop by to learn more about these capabilities and why Nimble AMS is industry-leading member management software for large associations.
Save the date – click the date link, open the download and save on your calendar: 11:30 am – noon eastern time on Monday, Oct. 25th
No time to join ASAE Demo Days?
No problem! Our Nimble AMS team can show you a demo when it’s convenient for you: Request a personal demo here.
Is it time for your organization to invest in new tools?
Take the quiz to find out how modern your association is.
Is your association innovative enough?
Is it time for your organization to invest in new tools? Take the quiz to find out how modern your association is.