An LMS is a completely self-contained mobile learning environment. It supports both the learner and the educator by offering a consistent integrated learning experience where
1) groups can easily interact
2) robust content can be generated, presented and customized
3) tests can be securely administered and scored
Connecting members to the collective knowledge and experience of the association helps create a synergy that enhances professional learning and growth for association members.
Why Mobile Learning?
The more an association can disseminate and conduct professional development training online, the more conferences and in-person events can refocus on the bigger industry picture and time-sensitive issues. In a double win, your association becomes more innovative, more dynamic, and more profitable!
If you are thinking about implementing a Learning Management System consider these additional benefits for your association and your members.
- increase and retain membership
- increase revenue by expanding offerings
- reduce costs associated with traditional PD practices
- increase access to literature which can be distributed online and available for reference any
- member participation can be tracked and quantified
- member feedback can be quickly elicited
Your members will be able to:
- self-register for courses and live events
- access a wide array of educational materials on demand
- gain flexibility in scheduling their professional development
- take advantage of a wider variety of content to suit their learning needs
- potentially eliminate the need to report to a testing center to participate in a proctored exam
By connecting to your membership via LMS products and services, an association can become an indispensable part of its members’ lives and livelihood. By being technologically more responsive, an association can better address the needs of its membership. By being more efficient with staff and resources, an association can turn cost centers into profit centers!