Where and when you can visit with the Nimble AMS team while you’re there
Join the Nimble AMS team at the Community Brands booth #613 during the 2019 ASAE Technology Exploration Conference December 3-4 in Washington, DC.
At ASAE TEC 2019, association technology professionals will gather for learning sessions, demos, and hands-on training to discover how the latest technology can drive their organizations to new levels of success.
In the spirit of the conference theme, “Advancing the Association and Nonprofit Community through Technology Exploration,” the Nimble AMS team is ready to show you how your organization can move beyond traditional association management software (AMS) to leverage modern technological innovation. Just stop by the Community Brands booth to learn more about future-forward Nimble AMS, built on Salesforce.
You can also find the Nimble AMS team speaking at these two sessions:
- Boost Customer Satisfaction with Easy-To-Deploy AI-Driven Chatbots
- Tuesday, December 3 | 1:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Presented by Jeff Golembiewski, Nimble AMS and Seth McMillan, Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- Driving Staff Productivity through Effective KPIs and Digital Signage
- Tuesday, December 3 | 2:45 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Presented by Sig VanDamme, Community Brands, Thomas Durkin, International Health Racquet and Sportsclub Association, and Rachel Yaffe, International Health Racquet and Sportsclub Association
We’re looking forward to seeing Sig VanDamme kick off the conference at Digital Convergence pre-conference event and TEC keynotes with welcome remarks. And, don’t forget you can also mix and mingle with the Nimble AMS and Community Brands team on Tuesday, December 3, 4:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. at the ugly sweater networking reception sponsored by Community Brands.
Want to meet with our team onsite? Schedule an appointment today!
Can’t make it to TEC19? Here are two ways to learn more: