- Technical Consultant - Full-time position starting in January
- A Technical Consultant is a Software Engineer that interacts with clients. This position gathers and documents client requirements and technical specifications, crafts quality solutions and develops.
- Software Engineer Co-ops - Double co-op (spring & summer)
- Develop software using software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines.
- Quality Assurance Co-ops - Single or double co-op (starting in spring)
- Performs end-to-end testing, exploratory testing, and usability feedback.
Our crew will include myself (Kathryn Ribbeck, HR Manager), Dave Domagala, IT & Support Manager, and Derek Hansen, Director Engineering. We are not only looking for a stellar skillset, but also those who share our company values:
- Exceed Expectations
- Empower Customers
- Practice Continuous Improvement
- Be Humble
- Think Long Term
- Enjoy the ride
In 2015, we have hired 13 people and are continuing to grow. In fact, we’ve grown so much in the past year that we have had to move into a larger building. What hasn’t changed is our commitment to our customers and creating a truly innovative association management system. To learn more about our work environment and benefits, check out the Careers page.
If you are planning to attend the RIT Career Fair, please let us know by tweeting us at @NimbleUser using #RITCF. We will be at booth 56. Please stop by and introduce yourself!