Welcome to Nimbleams.com. The Nimble AMS goes beyond normal Association Management System (AMS) functionality and is revolutionizing the traditional AMS model with Chatter, Sites, Apps, Mobile, Social and more.
Nimble AMS, the creators of Nimble AMS, set out on this journey to make Salesforce.com (the leading CRM platform in the world) applicable and relevant to associations and to serve their Association Management System needs. That’s why we built Nimble AMS on the Salesforce platform.
Nimble AMS includes all of the Association Management System features you’d expect including CRM, Affiliations, Committees, Membership, Subscriptions, Donations, Sponsorship, Certification, Events, Store, Accounting and Member Self-Service. But it’s not the things that make Nimble AMS the same as every other AMS, it’s about what’s different and what inspired the creation of the product:
- Salesforce Rocks–Salesforce.com’s cloud-based, robust platform is used by over 100,000 customers including big names such as Google, Dell, American Red Cross. NBCUniversal, and Hewlett-Packard. We thought that this powerful platform used by powerful brands could make a difference in the association world too.
- Stay On the Go With Mobile–74.6 million people in the U.S are currently Smartphone users, with 20% using mobile internet at least daily. Associations and its members or constiuents are on the go and their information should be too. That’s why Mobile is such an important part of NimbleAMS.
- Incorporate Social–The social revolution has begun. Isn’t it time you change how your association interacts with members and manages information? Experience the social enterprise encompassing Chatter, Facebook, Twitter and more right within the Nimble AMS platform. Expand your social monitoring capabilities with additional apps and products like Radian6.
Great products aren’t just about great features. Nimble AMS core values are at the heart of this product:
- Customer service done right
- Listening to our customers and incorporating feedback into the product
- Keeping things nimble so that you and your association are more efficient and effective.
….we like to think of it as living the nimble life!