You’ve heard about artificial intelligence and predictive analytics, but do you know how they can help your association?
Here are six practical examples of how AI and predictive analytics technologies can help your organization work smarter and faster.
I recently wrote about why 2022 is the year to get started with artificial intelligence (AI) and predictive analytics for your association. In short, modern technology now makes it easier than ever for associations to create deeper relationships with people by predicting their interests and behavior, and providing them with timely, relevant content and offers that boost engagement and lead to greater sales and loyalty.
But what are some practical examples of how your association can use AI and predictive analytics? Let’s take a look:
- Boost member retention by using data about past behaviors to predict if a member is unlikely to renew, and then intervene before losing the membership.
- Improve registration for your events by using predictive analytics to determine which event locations will bring in the highest number of registrations and what time to open registration for your events.
- Increase revenue from your professional education program by predicting which members are most likely to register for a specific course or certificate program so you can better target your educational content
- Project future fundraising results by predicting which members will donate and how much they will give.
- Drive more non-dues revenue by creating a familiar (and effective) Amazon-like shopping experience that recommends new purchases based on past behaviors and “what other members like you purchased” to increase non-dues revenue
- Help members find answers through personalized content, predicting the information that members are looking for, and providing it proactively.
Artificial intelligence and associations in the real world
Let’s dig deeper into that last point about member retention by looking at a real-world example from a Nimble AMS customer, Marine Corps Association & Foundation (MCA&F). The organization was seeing about 1,000 lapsed members each month. Using Nimble AMS Predictions in Nimble AMS, the organization implemented a solution that automatically identifies members at high risk of lapsing and presents staff with suggested actions to take to prevent non-renewal.
Once the association rolled out the process and trained staff on it, it was then easy for MCA&F staff to see warning signals for members at risk of lapsing. Now, when an at-risk member is discovered, staffers are automatically presented with actionable steps to take with the member. The result: 25 percent of members at high risk of non-renewal have been saved.
Learn more about AI and predictive analytics for associations
Find out more about how AI and predictive analytics can help your association deliver more targeted messages, plan more successful programs, and provide better overall service for your members. Read the guide, Getting Started with Predictive Analytics for Associations.
Keep your association one step ahead with predictive analytics
Use data to understand your members and predict their future behaviors. Provide them with timely and relevant content that boosts engagement, leads to greater sales, loyalty, and more.
Find out more: Explore Nimble AMS.