When you think about association management software (AMS), you likely think of association-specific features that help you manage day-to-day membership processes. Of course, those are important. But do you ever consider if the AMS vendor truly understands associations?
For example, if you read this blog at all, you’re probably familiar with the benefits of using Nimble AMS to manage your association. It’s the leading AMS system built on the Salesforce CRM platform, which means you get a powerful set of membership management features, plus modern capabilities, including artificial intelligence and process automation, and a detailed view of your members that supports data-based decision making and targeted member marketing and engagement.
We don't call it "the ultimate guide" for nothing.
Get your free copy of the AMS selection guide with tips and tricks to making the best tech decision for your organization.
But, here’s something you might not know: Nimble AMS is part of a connected network of solutions for associations from Community Brands. In addition to providing membership management solutions, Community Brands delivers exceptional support for associations’ needs on multiple levels, including solutions for:
- Learning management
What does this mean for associations?
Because Nimble AMS is part of this extended family of solutions built for associations, the Nimble AMS team is in a unique position to stay in-the-know about associations’ needs across their entire organization – from continuing education and career advancement programs to meetings and annual conferences. Since we all work in the same company, we have combined knowledge, insights, and tools that are unmatched in the association industry.
Here are a couple of examples:
Association industry research – Community Brands conducts frequent industry research studies to stay ahead of trends that are impacting associations. We’re not only able to share insights from these studies with the market, but also use the insights to inform the solutions we offer to the industry. Some recent reports from Community Brands studies include:
- Association Trends 2020 Study: How a Global Crisis Has Shifted Member Expectations
- Benchmark Report: How Associations Can Prepare for Future Growth
- Getting to Know Your Lapsed Members: Why Members Leave and How to Win Them Back
Products that work together for associations – With our end-to-end software network for associations, we’re able to provide associations with multiple advantages, including:
- Cost-effectiveness. With one system provider, you can significantly reduce operational expenses and track your costs more efficiently.
- Visibility. One coherent system allows unmatched visibility across your association, so all areas of your operations have clear communication and data sharing.
- Efficiency. By delivering greater automation for time- and labor-intensive processes, this solution increases productivity on an organization-wide level.
- Faster resolutions. An end-to-end solution means you can identify and address issues more quickly, minimizing operational downtime.
Find out more about how Community Brands can help your entire organization by exploring the network of connected solutions for associations by Community Brands.