You don’t need to be Santa to deliver your staff’s favorite gifts this year.
What’s on your list this holiday season? Here are three items that Nimble AMS can take from dream to reality.
Many associations have a wish list – a list of things they wish they could do if only they had more resources and better technology. Here are three common wish list items and the ways Nimble AMS can help fulfill them.
“I wish our association’s staff could work more efficiently.”
Over time, your membership management processes may have matured. They’ve likely become more time-consuming. This results in your team spending time on manual processes that could be better spent developing member programs and benefits.
If only your AMS system could automate manual processes so your team could focus more on serving members.
YOUR WISH, GRANTED: With Nimble AMS, built on the Salesforce platform, you can save valuable staff time by automating complex business processes. Without code, you can identify process criteria and automatically update or create new records, emails, and tasks or submit approval requests in a few simple steps.
Here are some examples of ways your association can use process automation capabilities in Nimble AMS:
- Application processes: American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH) uses Salesforce-based workflow functionality with Nimble AMS and their membership data to automate hundreds of processes, including their fellowship application process. The ASSH/Nimble AMS case study goes into more detail about how the organization is creating new efficiencies by automating processes.
- Email communications to members: Automate email communications, using Nimble Create, to members based on their actions, such as registering for an event or paying membership dues. For example, when members join your organization and pay their annual dues, they can receive an automated email confirmation for joining that includes a receipt of payment. The action that triggers this workflow is a new member joining and paying the annual membership dues.
- Membership renewal: The Community Brands Member Loyalty Study found that 13 percent of lapsed members simply forgot to renew. One of the best ways to address this issue is to offer an option to automatically renew membership, with the membership fee charged to the member’s stored credit card. Your technology should allow you to set up this option, with corresponding automated emails that notify members when their membership has been renewed.
- Reports: Schedule important, timely membership reports to send automatically via email to yourself or executive management. For example, set up a workflow to automatically send a monthly membership summary to your executive director and board of directors.
“I wish our association could deliver a more modern member experience.”
You know that as for-profit companies provide increasingly personalized experiences using technology like artificial intelligence (AI), your members expect the same in more areas of their lives – including their experience with your association. You also know you need ways to meet, and ideally exceed, member expectations. Otherwise, there’s a good chance their membership will lapse as they feel a declining value.
If only you had an AMS that uses the latest technology to deliver a modern member experience.
YOUR WISH, GRANTED: Salesforce platform-based Nimble AMS enables point-and-click AI using Salesforce Einstein AI technology. Einstein can give guidance and make predictions on things like which members are likely to renew or not renew and then, most importantly, empower your staff with tools to act upon what it finds.
Here are some examples of ways your association can use AI capabilities in Nimble AMS:
- Guide the member experience through intelligent chatbots, suggested next steps, and products.
- Help members find answers through personalized content, predicting the answers that members are looking for, and providing that information proactively.
- Automate aspects of member service, such as answering/assisting with common questions or renewing a membership via a chat bot or digital assistant to provide immediate response 24/7 and free up staff time.
- Use data about past behaviors to predict if a member is unlikely to renew, and then intervene before losing the membership.
“I wish we could boost our association’s revenue without raising the cost of membership.”
Maybe your association’s revenue is beginning to slow down. Or maybe you’re wanting to grow from your current level. You want to boost your association’s revenue, but you don’t want to turn off prospective and renewing members by raising the cost of dues.
If only you had a system that supports non-dues revenue-boosting activities.
YOUR WISH, GRANTED: Nimble AMS is part of the Community Brands integrated software suite for associations. Nimble AMS integrates with Community Brands’ solutions for learning management, career center, events, and more. The products work event better together to help you deliver a great member experience and increase revenue.
Here are examples of ways your association can use Nimble AMS and the Community Brands integrated software suite for associations to boost non-dues revenue:
- Set up an online store – for example, offer everything from branded merchandise and event registrations to donations and other non-dues items. At the same time, you can suggest additional, related products with cross-sell functionality and promote and manage membership dues within the convenience of the online store.
- Level up your job board – to not only attract more members and improve member retention, but also increase non-dues revenue.
-Offer employers more sophisticated options that maximize exposure of their job postings to improve their return on investment and, in turn, your revenue.
-Increase engagement and job views by recommending opportunities to job seekers based on their prior searches.
-Automatically send jobs to interested and relevant job seekers via email.
- Deliver the offline learning experience online – by taking the great content you’ve already pulled together for in-person events and extending it online. This provides a convenient, affordable option that many of your members may be seeking. In turn, offering online learning experiences – whether they’re one-day seminars or multi-day conferences – will help your organization bring in revenue that you otherwise would not capture from members who are unable to attend your in-person events.