The Nimble AMS team is attending Dreamforce 2022, are you? With over 1,000 sessions you can curate by your industry, role, and interest, you won’t want to miss the annual event, scheduled for September 20-22 in San Francisco. Dreamforce unites our incredible community of Salesforce Trailblazers so we can all learn and grow from each other’s successes.
“Dreamforce is truly an experience like no other conference,” said Logan Heaney, Sr. Solution Engineer.
If you can’t make it to San Francisco this year, don’t worry! You can still register to attend Dreamforce virtually and view the conference for free on Salesforce+. Keep reading for more details on why your association should register for Salesforce’s annual conference.
Who can attend Dreamforce?
Everyone is welcome to attend Dreamforce. The conference attracts not only Salesforce customers, but individuals interested in Salesforce solutions, and industry thought leaders. “Attending Dreamforce benefits our company and our customers,” said Rob Banwar, Enterprise Sales Director. “Organizations from all around the world attend, both for-profits and non-profits. There is so much value in registering to attend the various sessions and see what awesome innovation is coming next!”
Salesforce estimates in previous years that over 170,000 individuals attended Dreamforce. Now with the expanded accessibility of Salesforce+ and the ability for attendees to watch virtually, even more individuals will attend the conference.
What are the top reasons you should attend Dreamforce?
There are plenty of reasons you’ll want to attend Dreamforce. But here are four of our top reasons:
- Come to Dreamforce for the results. According to a Salesforce-based survey, 87% of Dreamforce attendees learned something that helped to accelerate company growth. Another 89% saved time by learning how to create efficiencies in their organization. Finally, 86% solved an organizational challenge with something they learned at Dreamforce. You can’t argue with those numbers!
- Give back to something bigger. Each year Dreamforce attendees can volunteer in sustainability, diversity, inclusion, and equality efforts. This year, in-person attendees have the chance to offset their travel-related emissions through a variety of initiatives. Look for more opportunities on-site to give back.
- Big, but manageable. Even though Dreamforce is a large event with over 170,000 attendees, you can still run into someone you know. Because of this, the major event feels like an epic family reunion. Make plans to run into industry peers and colleagues.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers. Need we say more? The Red Hot Chili Peppers will be headlining this year’s Dreamfest, which is the official concert of Dreamforce. See the band rock out in Oracle Park, with general admission included with your Dreamforce registration.
What Dreamforce sessions should you attend?
With over 1,000 sessions to choose from, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from some of the brightest minds and biggest thought leaders in your industry. All sessions are first come, first seated, so be sure to do your research before arriving at Dreamforce.
Another option is to use the Dreamforce Trail Maps to plan your sessions and personalize your conference experience. Trail Maps break things down by job role, topic, and industry to help you organize your time at Dreamforce.
“Attending sessions is the way to maximize your experience at Dreamforce and get the most out of this exciting opportunity to learn more about Salesforce,” said Tim Burke, Sr. Director of Alliances.
Here are just some of the sessions our Nimble AMS team plans on attending:
- Forecast for IT: Top Trends and Predictions
- Achieve Business Value with Automation
- Four Foolproof Strategies to Automate the Right Way
- How to Automate Any Business Process
- How to Leverage AI for Smarter Business Decisions
- The Platform Einstein Blueprint: Our Roadmap for AI at Salesforce
- How Leaders Transform Value with a Data-Driven Company
- Do More with Less Using Automation and App Dev
- Mission Possible: How to Undergo a Digital Transformation
- Let’s Talk Data: Best Practices for Creating a Data Culture
Learn more about Nimble AMS at Dreamforce 2022
Are you ready to attend Dreamforce? Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity for thought leadership sessions and the chance to connect with peers in your industry.