Speaker Hub Components
Selected and prospective speakers can easily log into the Speaker Hub with their existing LeadingAge Credentials or create a new account if they do not already have one.
Once authenticated, the speaker is taken to a landing page and can see all of the available opportunities/events.
Speaker Hub Highlights
- Gain direct access to the Speaker Hub through a custom login page (less clicks). Once logged in, speakers can go to “My Conferences” to find events that they are participating in.
- Update their contact information and biographies.
- Submit specific audio/visual requests (Mic, Wifi etc).
- Upload a document such as a presentation.
- Get a reminder to register if they have not already done so and receive instructions on where to go to register.
- Review peer-evaluation scores post-event.
LeadingAge Staff can manage Speaker Hub elements through the staff-view known as “Session Planner”. Here they can:
- Control access to the Speaker Hub on a per-event basis.
- Upload event-specific logos and graphics so speakers immediately recognize where to do.
- Remind speakers of important deadlines, with the system automatically knowing the last time a deliverable was updated. For example, if a speaker has not recently saved a bio or an item is blank, the deliverable is marked as incomplete until speaker makes a selection and saves it.
- Track overdue or missing speaker deliverables with reports in Nimble AMS.