We had such a great time seeing you in Nashville at ASAE Annual 2022! While on the exhibition floor, we talked, we laughed, and we gave away amazing prizes. We also learned from some of the finest minds in the association space.
The theme of this year’s conference was Disruption=Opportunity. Each session we attended expanded on this theme perfectly, proving that trailblazing associations and innovative software like Nimble AMS have the power to transform any pain point into progress.
So, whether you missed ASAE 2022, or you’re looking for a refresher, here are the top four takeaways your association should know:
1. ASAE keynote speaker: Marcus Whitney
During his keynote speech, Marcus Whitney encouraged association professionals to reexamine their perception of innovation. “There is no innovation without failure…You have to start to come to expect it, and know that when it arrives, you’re pretty close to the breakthrough,” he said.
Whitney also offered practical lessons on how organizations could be creative and goal-oriented. The speech was inspiring for all associations struggling to tackle organizational challenges while staying focused on a larger vision.
2. Nimble AMS customer session: Executives in Transition: Dispatches from the Front Lines
This session featured Nimble AMS customer American Bankers Association (ABA). Jamie Beaulieu (CAE), Senior Vice President of Executive Education & CEO Programs at ABA addressed how association leaders can leverage involuntary or voluntary career transitions for the maximum professional value. The session also provided many helpful insights for associations looking to navigate the current recruiting market.
3. Nimble AMS customer session: Awards Masterclass and a Peek Behind the Curtain
The National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO), another Nimble AMS customer, presented during an engaging session for organization leaders. Monica Dillingham, Chief Technology Officer at NACUBO spoke about her personal experience as an association leader, winner of awards, and administrator of an award program. The session offered valuable advice for any association leader looking to take their career to the next level.
4. Nimble AMS product preview: proof your association can become member-centric
Our Nimble AMS booth theme was “putting members first.” During our demos, we highlighted three key features to help association professionals prioritize the member experience:
- Nimble Communities. Members join associations for networking opportunities and professional connections. Nimble AMS leverages an integrated online community platform called Nimble Communities to deliver a powerful member experience. Our demo highlighted how you can provide personalized content feeds, profile badges, and missions to drive engagement and boost retention.
- Chatbots. Utilizing Nimble AMS and Salesforce Einstein AI-based chatbots can help your association boost the member experience. How? Our demo focused on the perks of chatbot automation and how you can streamline member service, by answering frequently asked membership questions and providing immediate support.
- Lightning Store. Members want a convenient and mobile-friendly e-commerce experience. The Nimble AMS Lightning Store empowers members to do more than just buy merchandise. Our demo showed how members can use the Lightning Store to manage their accounts, renew memberships, register for events, secure sponsorships, and make a donation.
Don’t wait until ASAE 2023
We are super excited to see you at ASAE 2023 in Atlanta! But don’t wait until next year to learn more about Nimble AMS.
Learn more today!
Request a demo to get a jump start at becoming a member-centric association and discover how Nimble AMS can help you transform disruption into opportunity.