Built on Salesforce, Nimble AMS provides powerful tools for member management. To empower associations to create exceptional online experiences for members and stakeholders, Nimble AMS leverages Salesforce Experience Cloud.
Nimble AMS uses Experience Cloud to provide your organization with guidelines and custom components for creating a branded and personalized member experience. We’re here to help you learn how to leverage Lightning Web Components when building your association’s webpages. Read on for more tips!
How can your association leverage LWC, Nimble AMS, and Experience Cloud?
Your association can leverage Nimble AMS and Experience Cloud to build a branded and customized webpage. Lightning Web Components (LWC) are templated web elements with customizable features to ensure web development is intuitive for association staff. Using intuitive technology like Salesforce Experience Cloud and LWC will help your organization drive a superior member experience and boost revenue opportunities.
Nimble AMS offers a range of LWC modules like donations, checkout, and events widgets, to complement your association’s vision and branding on Experience Cloud. To match your brand, you can customize LWC by changing photos, hex color codes, fonts, and widget sizes.
6 strategies to boost your member experience with Nimble AMS and Experience Cloud
When you leverage Salesforce Experience Cloud and LWCs there are many benefits for your association. Begin enhancing your member experience today by following these guidelines for using Nimble AMS, Experience Cloud, and LWC:
- Reusability and modularity. Using the Nimble AMS and LWC integration promotes the building of reusable components, making it easier to design consistent member experiences across different pages and sections of your Experience Cloud. These components can be used across multiple projects, enhancing efficiency and reducing development time.
- Responsive and interactive UI. Lightning Web Components provide a rich set of UI components and tools to create responsive and interactive member user interfaces. Developers can leverage these components to design visually appealing and intuitive experiences, ensuring members can easily navigate, interact with, and access desired information.
- Customization and branding. By integrating Nimble AMS and LWC, you can customize the look and feel of your Experience Cloud by creating custom components. This allows you to match the branding and visual identity of your organization, providing a seamless member experience.
- Access to Salesforce data and services. Lightning Web Components can seamlessly access Salesforce data and services. This enables organizations to leverage the power of Salesforce’s CRM capabilities, such as accessing and displaying member data, managing records, and automating business processes within your Experience Cloud.
- Performance and scalability. LWC follows a lightweight architecture and employs modern web standards, resulting in optimized performance and scalability. This feature ensures your Experience Cloud remains fast and responsive even as the member base and data volume grow.
- Developer productivity. Salesforce and Nimble AMS’ LWC offer a developer-friendly environment with features like code reusability, strong typing, and clear separation of concerns. These features enhance developer productivity and collaboration, making it easier to design, develop, and maintain complex applications on Experience Cloud.
Learn more about Nimble AMS and Experience Cloud
Discover more ways Nimble AMS can help your association drive a superior member experience. Read our free whitepaper: The association’s guide to all things Salesforce.