Is your association technologically prepared for 2023? Perhaps you’ve noticed a growing divide between your staff and their ability to leverage your current tech stack. Investing in innovative software solutions will help to modernize your employee work culture, streamlining crucial staff processes and alleviating inefficiencies.
Modern software is also key to enhancing the member experience, boosting retention, and attracting new members. When you choose software designed for associations, you’ll be ready to offer flexible membership models and add value for members.
Get ready for 2023 by assessing your current software environment. Keep reading for five crucial features every association should include in its software environment.
What should you include in your association’s software environment?
Every organization has a software environment, a group of tech solutions that houses data, making it easy for communication between platforms. Some software environments are better optimized than others. So, what is the state of your tech stack?
If your association is looking to optimize your software environment, here are five must-have software solutions:
1. Association management software (AMS). Your AMS is the heart of your association’s software environment. Ensure the heart of your tech stack is healthy so you can meet your strategic goals, exceed member expectations, and recruit and retain staff.
2. Learning management software (LMS). Community Brands 2022 Association Trends Research reports that 47% of members value certifications and credentials, and 44% value training opportunities. Is your LMS adding member value and keeping up with your learning program?
3. Career services. According to industry research, the first reason members join associations is for networking purposes, the second is for job opportunities, and the fourth is for career advancement. Job opportunities and career advancement are especially strong motivators for early and mid-careerists. Plan to invest in career software because you’re investing in your association’s future.
4. Event solutions. Is your event tech flexible? Industry research shows 26% of members plan on engaging with their association through a combination of in-person, hybrid, and virtual events, while 48% of members plan on engaging virtually. Look for event solutions that offer a mix of these mediums while maximizing attendee engagement.
5. Online community. Increase opportunities for member engagement when you invest in an online community platform. Provide member benefits like socialization, networking, and personalized, valuable content when you choose an innovative solution to integrate with the rest of your software environment.
TECH TIP: Elevate your software environment with Nimble AMS’ integrated online community platform, Nimble Communities, to boost member engagement at your association. Provide personalized content feeds, tailored discussion, and badges to customize the member experience and drive retention and loyalty.
Prepare your tech ecosystem with Community Brands’ powerful software solutions
Is your software environment ready for 2023? Request a demo and learn more about must-have tools to deliver member value and exceed expectations.