An association management software (AMS) system built on a customer relationship management (CRM) platform offers associations unmatched functionality.
Read on to learn more about the unique advantages of using Nimble AMS, built on the Salesforce CRM platform, for your association.
These days, many large membership-based organizations are choosing to use an association management software (AMS) system built on an enterprise customer relationship management (CRM) platform. This approach to technology offers a lot of advantages.
For example, Nimble AMS is built on the Salesforce CRM platform. With this approach, each technology brings something different to the table. The Nimble AMS system provides the specific tools, templates, and capabilities associations need to manage their organizations. And because it’s built on Salesforce, it also gives associations access to world-class CRM functionality.
Let’s dig in a little deeper to see how this technology approach can help your association.
The importance of CRM for associations
CRM is all about managing customer relationships. And, of course, your members are your customers.
CRM technology helps you to know your members better, build and track interactions with them, and gain useful business intelligence on membership trends – all in a streamlined way. These capabilities ultimately help you work more efficiently, make smarter business decisions, and better tailor your products and services to meet member needs.
Why your association needs CRM and AMS functionality
Using an AMS system built on an enterprise-level CRM platform gives you a unique combination of features and benefits to help you manage your association. With this approach to your technology, you gain:
- World-class CRM functionality that provides the foundation of the AMS system
- The association-specific tools and templates on top of the CRM platform that you need to manage your membership and your organization
Here are some examples of what you get with Nimble AMS, built on the Salesforce CRM platform:
Underlying Salesforce CRM functionality
- Customer relationship management
- Process automation
- Artificial intelligence (AI)/predictive analytics
- Business intelligence + reporting/dashboards
Nimble AMS tools and templates
- Membership data management
- Online member portal/community
- Event management (including meetings and annual conferences)
- Certification management
- Financial management (including dues, product fees, and donations)
- Association-specific templates for email communications, processes, dashboards, reports, and more
What the AMS/CRM combination can help your association achieve
So, now let’s look at a few specific things your association can do with Nimble AMS:
- Achieve your membership goals – You can use artificial intelligence and predictive analytics capabilities to help reach your membership goals. For example, increase membership by using trend data to predict which member benefits will drive the most new memberships, and then highlight those benefits in an automated email series for member recruitment. Or reduce membership lapses by using data about past behaviors to predict if a member is unlikely to renew, and then intervene before losing the membership.
- Gain valuable insights into your membership – You can use business intelligence tools to provide a better member experience and grow your organization. For example, draw from your member data to pinpoint optimal pricing, products, content, and engagement to offer attractive membership levels that draw in more new members. Or use these insights to provide products, benefits, and content that members value most to boost member satisfaction and retention.
- Work more efficiently – You can use process automation capabilities to reduce the burden of manual tasks, saving staff time and effort. For example, schedule membership reports to send automatically via email to yourself, executive management, or your board of directors. Or automate a series of email communications to members based on members’ actions, such as registering for an event or paying membership dues.
Find out more about the functionality and capabilities your association gets with this powerful combination. Read the guide, Nimble AMS and the Salesforce CRM Platform It’s Built On