So how do we get that information in a timely fashion? Traditionally, an AMS would require reports. Not just one, but many reports. And these reports would require the association’s staff to pull those reports. Timely would not be a word I would use to describe this process. But that was the traditional approach. On regular intervals, staff would generate reports on these key elements.
Nimble AMS and Salesforce.com is turning that “pull” data concept on its head. In the age of Facebook and Twitter where you are alerted throughout the day of key facts, snippets of information, and posts of what people are doing, why can’t your association’s interactions and data be treated the same way? Wouldn’t you like to be alerted just like a Facebook post or a Twitter feed about what is happening at your association? You can!
Through our implementations of Nimble AMS, we have found that Chatter transforms how an association works.
Chatter features include:
- Profiles – Get to know your association colleagues and share expertise.
- Groups – Work more closely and collaborate on teams.
- Status updates – Update your colleagues and groups on what you’re doing.
- Feeds – Monitor everything that matters most to your in one spot. Nimble AMS generates feeds on key AMS data you want to see.
- File share – Find and share files with ease.
- Updates – Know immediately when key data is updated.
- Analytics – Get insight from your reports and dashboards.
- Notifications – Keep up with Chatter even when you’re not logged in.
- Mobile – Stay productive and in the loop when you’re on the road.
Can your AMS do that?